I like to sit in places full of natural light - I am now. I read better, I breath better, live better in the light given over the light made.
* * * * *
Why is it that when we seek to understand something we break it down? Is it because we cannot really understand it, or even perceive it as a whole? So time is made into seconds, minutes, hours, days, etc. so that we can measure its passing. Do we understand it? Perhaps only a few, at its end.
Movement - I must see it as a path through time. A change of position. A change of position. A change of position. A rapid sequence of stillnesses. Perhaps this is my perception out of a close tie to film.
Is it because of our brokenness that we must break everything down to grasp it? Surely God sees things whole. Is that, then, reconciliation to God; to begin to see, to know wholeness? Is this the renewing of minds of Romans?
11.10.2008
questions collected over coffee
2008-11-10T00:36:00-06:00
David Vosburg
commentary|life|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)