I LOVE PEOPLE OF INTEGRITY. Character shines through eyes and actions, words and wisdom.
* * * * *
I am young by nearly any measure. My cheeks are round and babyish - I don't shave much because there's not much to shave. I've got a while before society will be okay with me sitting in a rocking chair with a pipe on a front porch yelling at the whippersnappers that pass by.
* * * * *
My position on the continuum of time and experience lends me an amazing opportunity: to look forward to those ahead of me and identify the depth of wisdom they can share. Not just advice for particular decisions or seasons, but a living out of values, faith and truth. Age does not make for perfection, but it lays out past decisions manifesting themselves over time. There is so much to be learned in the learning of others, especially those who have accumulated a few more laps around the sun.
5.06.2009
character
2009-05-06T22:50:00-05:00
David Vosburg
commentary|life|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)