7.08.2009

lunchables

OBSERVATIONS MADE DURING LUNCH.

1. I don't know why I ever buy creamy peanut butter. Crunchy is so much better.

2. If I eat in the office my lunch hour seems 25% longer.

3. I built a social network this the morning.

4. The rain tells me I made a right choice in not riding my bike to work today.

5. Four observations was enough - the fifth one is forcing it.

Okay, but seriously, I have a fifth observation, but it's a bit longer than the others. I was thinking about how my perspective of "cool" in jr. high and high school was self-inhibiting. I am pretty sure that I was convinced that some kids were so far above me in social strata and subsequent quality of life, that even if we were eating the same food, theirs tasted better.

I don't think that anymore. Really.

1 comment:

Noel said...

i love lunchables...but you're probably not talking about that kind, eh?

Post a Comment