DOUBLE LIFE is a novel by Dawson Vosburg. He's my brother. He just turned 15. It's excellent. The sequel comes out early next year. I thought I would do some shameless family self promotion, because there is no shame. It's good media, good enough to be this weeks MOTW. Check out the story, and definitely purchase a copy for every early adolescent male you know. It will become their favorite.
* * * * *
I didn't want to write an entire other post, but this is a complete aside from the MOTW.
I'm walking into work this morning and Doug, the head of marketing, says to me "Hey, I'm moving."
I knew this. "Okay."
"Well, I found my leather briefcase from my days in commercial real estate - it's really nice leather with good locks and so forth. Anyway, I thought you might want it since you're the only man I know who carries a briefcase anymore."
"Absolutely."
Awesome. I'm bringing briefcases back in vogue.
8.31.2009
double life; double post
2009-08-31T12:12:00-05:00
David Vosburg
books|life|M.O.T.W.|random|writing|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)