I THOUGHT I WOULD MAKE A SPECIAL NOTE today of some things that people I know are doing out and about the interwebnation (you heard that term here first). Some of these things sit in the right sidebar of this site, and never get clicked, so I'm dusting them off for a main post.
1. Check out sovagt.com - It is definitely the best artistic blog there is, and might be my personal favorite blog period (let me know if I need to change my opinion). My friend Susie rocks.
2. The all new PasteMagazine.com is hot off the presses - thanks in part to the hard work of Andy, a classmate from college. It's wicked sweet.
3. StereoSubversion.com - an awesome place to find out about new music and movies - great interviews and reviews. My friend Matt is the editor over there.
BONUS: A funny video from Tripp (a fellow N3RDer, for you Asbury folk)
10.20.2009
drawing attention
2009-10-20T09:06:00-05:00
David Vosburg
random|video|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)