I'M GOING TO MAKE IT OFFICIAL since I've not written or posted anything in a week, and it's not looking like time will free itself up for me to do so for a bit here; I'm on break from blogging for the holidays.
That's kind of a joke because it makes it sound like I'm taking a vacation. Really I'm just a bit too swamped with end-o'-year work to blog. It's most definitely not for lack of material - there's plenty to share.
My tip in the mean time is to read some of the incredible old posts here at blog.davidvosburg.com until January. If that doesn't float your boat, you can always go with one of the books listed below:
• In the Presence of Fear by Wendell Berry
• Constructing The Self, Constructing America by Phillip Cushman
• Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson & Oliver Relin
If you're still bored and waiting for my return, I highly recommend picking up the newly released and highly anticipated Terminal Velocity by Dawson Vosburg. It's the sequel to his hit Double Life.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good December!
P.S. Here's a quote to ponder until a later date: "Wow. I wasn't expecting that."
12.16.2009
and... break
2009-12-16T13:21:00-06:00
David Vosburg
books|life|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)