I HAVE RECENTLY REDISCOVERED A CHILDHOOD LOVE of Capri Sun.
They are capricious (I couldn't help myself).
But honestly, if I am going to consume high fructose corn syrup, I want it to taste like strawberry-kiwi from from a brightly colored silver pouch that you get to punch a straw into. What isn't totally awesome about that?
Have a childhood love that didn't go away with childhood? Tell me about it!
2 comments:
I was recently babysitting a girl and was teasing her about how quickly she drank her capri sun. She looked sad for a moment and said to me "well, there's not that much juice" which I found hilarious.
My #1 favorite childhood love was playing imaginary games in the backyard with my siblings and neighbor kids. Except now they won't play with me so I resort to daydreaming.
Yet another reason to love Parkside. I bet I could get those kids on bord for a game of "Lost in the Forest"
Post a Comment